Selah

 By humility and the fear of the Lord are riches and honor and life. - Proverbs 22:4

I'm tired. Dog-tired. Drained. Every now and then I go through this. Who knew that marketing was such a big part of writing? It's exhausting!

I think I need a break. Perhaps God is working on getting my attention.  I'm going to work on some of my devotions for a while. I need to get back to the reason I started writing to begin with, and let God take care of the promotion. And you know what's funny? It's doubtful anyone will even notice I'm gone. For all my promotion, I'm like a raft in the ocean. A minnow in the sea. A grain of sand on the beach. And that's okay. I know God knows me, where I am, and even my thoughts and the desires of my heart. And that means everything.

Selah.


Image: Maggie Smith / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...